Job Change/Executive Benefits
“There should be two educations. One to teach us how to make a living and the other how to live.” – James Truslow Adams
Let’s face it. You can’t be an expert in everything. Although you’re an expert in your field, changing jobs or careers can be confusing, even for those who are comfortable making decisions on a daily basis. Most successful professionals recognize the importance of bringing in a coach, so using one for financial decisions that can affect the rest of your life will probably feel like the easiest decision you have to make today.
At Kirsch and Associates, we have years of experience helping our executives define their goals and then choosing the best benefit options to get them to their ultimate destination. Our clients have worked for the US Government and in large corporations that span industries from Oil & Gas, Technology (Hardware & Software), Consulting, Healthcare, Banking, & Automotive to name a few.
Our team of experienced professionals can help you address:
- How long before I can choose to work rather than have to work? I want more balance.
- How much is enough?
- Do I have enough? Or, am I at least on track to meet my financial goals?
- How should I fund my children’s education?
- Is my family protected if I’m unable to work?
- Should I max out on my 401k? Use the Roth Option?
- How do I invest my 401k? What about my other assets?
- Should I pay off my house or keep my mortgage and refinance?
- Which medical benefits should I choose?
- Should I purchase long-term care insurance? Extra life insurance?
- What if I become disabled and can’t work?
- Am I withholding enough for taxes?
- How am I going to save?
- How should I handle my stock options?
- Do I need my estate documents updated? A trust? Powers of Attorney?
- Who should my guardians be?
You know who you are, where you’re going, and what you want. Our goal is to partner with you to align your money with your passions. After all, we believe that to live a rich life, building wealth is about more than just your money. TruWealth® includes your health, your finances and your personal relationships. You need an advisor who understands the personal and financial implications of your career decisions around your benefits, as well as your money management, insurance, and investments.